- When did the modern Olympic games start?
April 6, 1896
2. How long does it take for the sun’s rays to reach the earth?
3. What was Neil Armstrong doing when he said in 1969, ‘That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for the mankind.’?
He took a “small step” onto the surface of the moon
4. If you are flying over the International Date Line, which ocean is below you?
The Pacific Ocean
5. What doesn’t a vegetarian eat?
6. What does www. stand for?
World Wide Web
7. Where were glasses invented?
8. How many times has Brazil won the world cup?